With our partner Converge! Network Digest, AvidThink is pleased to announce the latest site in our Next-Generation Infrastructure series: The 2023 Telco Cloud and Edge Report and Resource Site.
The 2023 Telco Cloud and Edge Resource Site and accompanying Report provide readers with perspectives and insights from industry leaders and innovators like Equinix, Nokia, Orange Business Services, Rakuten Symphony, and VMware, as well as hyperscaler organizations, including Microsoft Azure. We’ll be rotating in fresh content periodically, so keep your eye on the site as we bring you the latest insights into the Telco Cloud and related edge platforms.
As we kick off 2023, communication service providers (CSPs) continue to push wireless and wireline infrastructure upgrades and buildouts. A few are even tying up with satellite providers. However, CSPs must innovate to thrive as access to capital becomes more expensive and markets demand a higher return on invested capital (ROIC) on both 5G and fiber buildouts.
AvidThink’s research brief on the telco and edge cloud is an update to our previous telco infrastructure and edge reports. CSPs continue their struggle to build a unified telco cloud that spans telco IT, network core, network edge, and even enterprise customer premises workloads. Our report will discuss ongoing drivers for this telco cloud, challenges CSPs face, and our observations on the current state of the market.
Download the report to explore AvidThink’s perspectives and the developments in network acceleration.
Our new report covers the following aspects of telco clouds:
- Introduction – One (Telco) Cloud to Rule them All?
- The Elusive Telco Cloud
- Telco Cloud Workloads
- IT Applications
- Back Office Systems
- Mobile Core and RAN Infrastructure Services
- Wireline Infrastructure Services
- Security and Network Edge Gateways
- Unified Communications
- IoT Applications and Gateways
- Vertical Enterprise Applications
- Telco Cloud Spectrum
- DIY Telco Cloud
- Full-Service Telco Cloud
- Somewhere-in-Between Telco Cloud
- Living in the Messy Middle
- Telco Cloud Platform Options
- NEP Telco Clouds
- Hyperscaler Telco Clouds
- VMware and Red Hat Multi-Cloud Solutions
- OpenStack – Alive and Kicking
- Other Telco Cloud Options
- Shifting Sands in Telco Infrastructure
- Project Anuket and Project Sylva
- AvidThink’s Read on the Telco Cloud Winds
- Conclusion – Inching Our Way to the Telco Cloud
We thank all the organizations for agreeing to speak with us about their technologies and express gratitude to our sponsors.
If you would like to learn more about how to participate in our upcoming resource sites, please get in touch with us at: email@example.com.
In the meantime, we invite you to download our latest Telco Cloud and Edge Report from the site.