In conjunction with our partner Converge! Network Digest, AvidThink is pleased to announce our tenth site in the Next-Generation Infrastructure series: The 2021 Next-Gen Service Assurance Resource Site.
The Next-Gen Service Assurance Site and Report provides technology readers with perspectives and insights from industry leaders and innovators like Amartus, Cisco ThousandEyes, Emblasoft, Juniper Networks, Prosimo, and Ribbon Communications, as well as telecommunication organizations including AT&T and Comcast Business. We’ll be rotating in new content periodically from thought leaders, as well as our sponsors and partners, so keep your eye on the site as we bring you the latest insights into service assurance.
Communication service providers (CSPs) are going through a new period of innovation right now. 5G, edge computing, workplace mobility, along with public realization of the importance of communication during the pandemic, have energized the telcos. They have numerous opportunities to evolve their services and transform their businesses. Whether 5G upgrade, fiber densification, edge location build-out, SD-WAN and SASE deployment, the essential capability critical to telco success is the promise of differentiated services and the ability to assure that quality of service.
Given the telcos’ desire to remain relevant in the face of new competition from the OTTs and hyperscale cloud providers, we hope to provide strategies for accelerating next-gen service assurance. In our report, we examine key telco initiatives, opportunities, and approaches for enterprises, CSPs, networking vendors, and integrators to improve and assure customer experiences. Our goal is to help them make informed decisions that lead to better business outcomes.
Download the report to get AvidThink’s perspectives on service assurance and explore real-world assurance strategies for new services such as 5G, edge computing, SD-WAN, SASE and more.
Our new report covers the following aspects of service assurance:
- Key Telco Initiatives
- 5G Transition
- Edge Build-out
- Complex Service Rollouts
- Fiber Densification
- Virtualization and Cloud Transition
- Disaggregation and Open Architecture
- Increased Security Focus
- Automation, AIOps, Zero-touch, and OSS/BSS Modernization
- Organization Transformation
- Next-generation Telco Service Assurance – Challenges and Opportunities
- Complete Lifecycle Visibility
- End-to-end — Multi-domain, Multi-silo Coverage
- Multi-layer — Networking and Application
- Disaggregated and Open Architectures
- Virtualization, including Containerization
- Edge Diversity
- Security and Assurance
- Increased User Visibility and Involvement
- Strategies for Accelerating Next-Gen Service Assurance
- Blending Active and Passive Approaches
- Integrating Assurance into Design and Deployment
- Embedded Assurance in Vendor Products
- Investing in Automation
- Developing a Cohesive Data Strategy
- Demanding Rich and Relevant Telemetry from Vendors
- Complementing Analytics with a Model-driven Approach
- Leveraging Cloud-based Analytics, AI/ML, and Solution-wrapped AI
- Adopting Cloud Culture
- Conclusion – Towards a Zero-touch and Closed-loop Automated World
We would like to thank all the organizations for agreeing to speak with us about their service assurance technologies and especially our sponsors.
If you would like to learn more about how to participate in our upcoming resource sites on Open RAN and network automation contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, we invite you to download our latest report on service assurance from the site.